Saturday 16 July 2016

Yes, Mary Riddell, we selfish Brexiteers are all very, very ashamed of ourselves...

But probably not as ashamed as you felt this morning as you hunted for the Alka-Seltzer. (Do you still work for the Telegraph? I never see you in there.)  Labour MP Chris Bryant was also keen to blame the world's ills on Leave voters: 



A fry-up and plenty of orange juice used to work wonders for me, Chris. Meanwhile, Labour's High Command was steadying the ship:


When Labour's Shadow Foreign Secretary speaks, the world listens... and then bursts out laughing.


Really? If you say so, Aditya. In that case, why don't you bloody well... well, no, I think I'd better wait for confirmation that what you say is actually true. As for Jonathan Freedland,  I reckon he should have gone to Specsavers:


I just had a look out the window, Jonathan, and I'm almost certain I'm still in England - apart from the police breaking down people's doors and demanding to see their identity papers, of course. And the ban on speaking foreign languages. And Nick Griffin's appointment as the new director-general of the BBC.

By the way, if anyone's thinking of expressing sympathy for France over yet another attack by Islamic militants, keep it to yourself or you risk offending the committed humanitarians of the Black Lives Matter movement:


Mind you, the New York Times isn't buying any of this Islamic militant nonsense: 


I expect President Obama is looking at banning truck sales and has asked the FBI to set up a register of Surly Misfits (they might start with the Black Lives Matter membership list).

Fortunately, it's not all doom and gloom out there:


Now all doors (to all lavatories) will be open to shim. Well done, that man - er... thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment